Many Vastu consultants and Vastu Shastra itself recommends keeping the iron shelf Almira towards the Southwest part of a room and that too in the Southwest portion of the house. This is an advisable and correct system. Keep the Almira towards Southwest and open towards North or East. But beware it should not have the mirror. Otherwise, it is nothing but a Southwest mirror. Check the below images.
Here an iron Almirah facing towards East direction at Southwest part of a house. This is only for your kind information. If the same Almirah is stood on one dais made with the mountain rock base, then it is perfectly good. The Almirah facing towards the North is the first preference and facing towards the East is the second preference. Some may have the Almirah with glass. Below is one of that. It should not be kept towards the Southwest part of the house.
Here the Almira is having one mirror which is not good to keep towards the Southwest direction of the room, which is towards Southwest master bedroom. It may be considered as a door. The door towards Southwest direction is not an auspicious one. Please note that we have tested at somewhere and getting reviews and noted points and informing to our website visitors. Somebody may get immediate results and somebody may not get immediate results, based on reviews from our customers, we have decided to practically done the experiments and noted the points, some health problems are created and financially some issues are coming if the Almira is having the mirror. Better keep the Almira without a mirror at the Southwest part. If you never face any problem, then continue, we don’t have any objection, what we published here is what we tested. The heavy furniture like Almirah and Sofa sets and heavy tables etc should be arranged towards Southern southwest corner. It is better than this furniture be placed along with the walls in the South and the West.
Have you ever thought about how you should place different objects at home as per Vastu? Do you know the direction, colour, and material of the cash locker and almirah for wealth and prosperity? Yes, it is very important to know the placement, colour, and material before placing any object or item. Here are some Guidelines for placing an Almirah (wardrobe) or Cash Locker that you must apply now:
- Do not use almirah made of stones or marbles. Always prefer wood or iron almirah in the bedroom.
- Almirah should be placed in Southwest direction so that it opens in North or East.
- Almirah should be in some subtle colors like cream or light color shades.
- Make sure not to have any mirror on the Southwest almirah.
- Placement of Almirah has different impacts for different rooms and should be placed as per Vastu guidelines.
- For Bedroom Almirah-
- Place bedroom cabinet or almirah in Northeast or Southwest corner.
- Mirrors on almirah must be avoided especially if this almirah is placed in your bedroom.
- If there is a mirror on the bedroom almirah, make sure it is not facing the bed.
- Avoid dark coloured wardrobe or almirah in the bedroom. Use light-coloured almirah.
- For the bedroom, the almirah or wardrobe should open in east or south direction.
- For Cash Almirah-
- Make sure the cash almirah or locker is comprised of a single door.
- The placement of the cash almirah or locker should be such that it is facing the North. Since North is the direction of Kuber, so it is believed that Lord Kuber refills the cash.
- Do not place the cash almirah in Northeast, more expenses will be there and ultimately loss of cash.