South Facing House / Home Vastu. Is south facing home is Good or Bad?
Property or properties facing south are available at affordable prices, why? Because very few people prefer renting or buying a south-facing plot, home, or office. This trend is just a myth, and there is no truth. In fact, a south-facing house or property can bring a tremendous/massive amount of success, if you follow specific Vastu shastra rules very carefully. Vastu Shastra is all about managing your space energy, so you can enjoy your living successfully. Proper planning of the house as per Vastu brings rapid growth in all areas of life. Luckily there are multiple ways to look towards when it comes to attracting abundance according to the Vastu Shastra.
Vastu Shastra is no superstitious subject. It is a knowledge of natural laws. All texts and studies of Vastu will guide you on what to do? it does not explain why? It says you follow in this way and you will get this result. The effect of Vastu is practiced and verified by all generations.
An accurate Vastu analysis involves understanding the location of the main door, as all main directions, i.e. north, south, east, and west are equally auspicious. We have seen not a few, but a large number of homes having south door as the main door (at auspicious pada) were fortunate in creating a prosperous and peaceful life. Hence locating the main entry door at an auspicious block (pada)of a south zone can be instrumental in claiming as a successful house.
Follow a few important Vastu tips & suggestions:-
- Plots/houses / Homes facing the South direction should be designed carefully. South facing Houses is not always bad. Each direction has positive and negative zones. The main door (entrance) and all essential placements should be marked by the Vastu Expert (check with the magnetic compass).
- Plots / House / Homes facing South should have construction in such a way that it has more open space towards North and East. Whereas the plot having more open space towards the south and west creates imbalance and disharmony. Open space should be based on the size of the premises.
- Avoid any slope towards the South direction in such plots. The plot is having a pond, river, septic tank, under Ground tanks towards the directions are serious Vastu defects.
- Make a higher Boundary wall at South and West of South looking Plots/Flats/House/Homes. There are different sizes of boundaries towards the south-west, south, south-east, east, north-east, north, north-west, and west.
- Raise the level of the floor at the south-west zone of the Plots/House/Homes. Higher-level should be in proportion to the size of the premises.
- Provide maximum balconies towards North & East in South facing Plots/House/Homes while planning construction on such a plot.
- Provide roof slope towards the east or north of the proposed building.
Energizing the Plot
- Improve site energy by making a borewell or underground tank (Vastu element – water) in the northeast zone. It should not be placed over the northeast axis according to Vastu Shastra.
- Energize the plot by installing Vastu gems under the pyramids of different metals according to the main and sub directions.
Shape and Entrance
- Maintain the shape of the house in rectangular or square shape. Plots with irregular shape, extension, or cuts are highly inauspicious. Follow Vastu rules for shape very carefully.
- Making your home internally Vastu perfect gives the same result as the house having entrances at East and North. We have seen many people. making a great success in their life having South facing main entrance who has oriented their entry in the positive zone (pada) at the south. There are 32 pada (zones) and the front entrance should be in the auspicious pada.
Some Vastu Shastra remedies or products like Bahubali Hanuman, Panchmukhi Hanuman, Baum Yantra, Dakshin Mukhay Yantra, Vastu Lead Energy Helix, Vastu Copper Energy Helix, Vastu Pyramids made in Brass, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Vastu Energy Crystals can be used to correct Vastu dosha of south-facing house defects