The Star mark on the palm is one that is difficult to properly not only to recognize but also to interpret. The reason that it is so challenging is that people don’t always see things the same way. Palmistry is something that takes the study of not just what others have learned but what you have personally studied. A star mark can be easily mistaken by other lines.
The star mark on the palm is worth noting even though it doesn’t appear on every hand. Some hand readers call them “gift markings,” which makes you think that having one is a good thing right? Maybe, if it, in fact, is a star? It also depends on where the star is, on a line or on the mount of the palm.
Meanings of the star mark on the mounts.
While most star markings on the mounts are a welcome sign, they come with a complex connotation. The reason could be due to the challenges in the attainment of high-level success or recognition.
- A star mark on the palm mount beneath the index finger (on Jupiter mount) is said to show a sudden rise in fortune and achievement of ambition. It is said to be a symbol of honor and influence and a promising mark for being destined for great things.
- A star mark on the palm beneath the ring finger (on Apollo mount) is the mark of fame, wealth, and social attainment. However, this person may have to work hard and take risks. Their general happiness can be affected by not staying grounded. This is one star that can have an unfavorable side, and that is if the fame is from criminal acts.
- A star on the mount beneath the pinkie (on Mercury mount) is said to be a sign of a sudden rise in a business venture or success in the field of science or speaking. With positive aspects, it depicts someone warm, social, outgoing, and optimistic. They like to believe they are honest and usually know how to make money. With negative aspects, the Mercurian is known as the trickster. On the downside, it may increase the traits of dishonesty.
- A star on the mount beneath the middle finger (on Saturn mount) shows success achieved after a struggle or hard work. The effort may involve problems with legal matters or opposition from rivals. Physical restrictions or confines may also be an obstacle.
Star Marks on the Lines
Star marks on any of the lines can point to a sudden problem, like a shock to the system. It is rarely a favorable mark. The only exception is the success line, which can depict sudden fame. Take note, however, the star on its own cannot foretell a specific outcome. You need other indications from the palms to verify the meaning. Check the quality of all the other lines, skin marks, and even fingernail color.
The basic traditional meanings to the star on a line:
- On the health line, a star can represent an illness that comes suddenly.
- Star on the Apollo line, it is a mark of fame, however, it doesn’t depict whether the fame is good or bad.
- The fate line, a star relates to finances, career, or restrictions (confinement).
- On the lifeline, the star can be an accident or any incident that becomes a problem.
- On the headline, the star can be mental shock or a head injury.
- The heart line relates to the heart and the emotions, so a star can be a loss or problems with the heart.