The presence of a bore well in a direction other than the North-east is an important issue to be discussed and understood. In case the north-east direction happens to be in the front part of the house, a bore well dug in that direction would be extremely beneficial and will result in the improvement of the economic condition of the family. In case, the north-east direction happens to fall on any of the sides of the house, then to it would not bring any trouble for the family. However, if the North-east direction falls at the rear of the house and a bore well is dug there in that direction, it can bring all kinds of financial problems for the family and lead to huge losses in all spheres, for the family staying in that house, in every possible way.
It is true that one need not believe this blindly. We can look at cases, where bore wells have been dug in the North-east direction that happened to be in the rear of the house and analyze the situation faced by the family. During ancient times, kings, nobles, knights, and other people from the aristocracy, used to have fountains in front of their palaces and homes, to bring in positive energy due to the cascading and flowing of water continuously, in the fountain. Similarly, when bore wells were constructed in front of the houses, they were meant to primarily bring in positive vibes.
Let me give you another example in support of this proposition. In one of the houses in Haveri town in Karnataka, the North-west direction was in the front of the house. When a bore well was drilled at 200 feet, they got 4 inches of water level. Later, on the advice of a local Vaastu scholar, the bore well was closed with stones. A new bore well was dug in the North-east direction of the building. They went up to 600 feet of drilling but were not able to draw any water. The people living in the house are still to this day, dependent upon water tankers to get their refill of water, as they have not got their own drilled water bore well, due to their own mistake.
Top 7 Important Vastu Tips & Guidelines for bore well
- The well should be provided on the North-East direction of the plot.
- If any fountain is to be provided, it should be only on the North or East side of the house, and the distance of which from the main door should be the minimum height of the door.
- The projected wall of the well from the base should be of round shape.
- Even an edge of the wall of the well should not be on the line connecting North-East corner of the building and North-East corner of the plot, and the well should be only North-East corner of the plot.
- According to some experts, the well should be exposed to sun rays for a period of about six hours after sunrise.
- The above rules hold good for other sources of water like sump, corporation tap, etc.
- The water tank should not be provided in the North-East or North-West direction.
- The directions in the North, North-East, and East is considered to be the best while setting up a borewell or a tubewell.
- It is also advised to start building the borewell/tubewell before the house is constructed for it has many advantages to it. People can use this water source to build their houses too, in the process.
- Besides, make sure that a Bhoomi puja is done before the commencement of the digging/drilling process for the well as it is viewed to be very auspicious.
- Digging up a well in the correct locations has many advantages to it with the likes of curbing problems concerning wealth, infertility, and unhappiness.
- As far as the shape of the well is concerned, experts suggest keeping the surface of the well circular or round in shape. One can have a square-shaped well below the ground, but the shape should be round on the surface because it is more resistant towards any kind of compression or tension.
- There are chances where the borewell dries up or is placed in the wrong direction. In that case, the best thing here is to fill it with earth, close it, and then also cover it as a safety measure.
- Another significant aspect is to use limestone, alum, and gooseberry bark for building the borewell as it is observed to be a purifier of sorts that helps in keeping the water clean.
Vastu For Well: Things To Avoid
Well, just the way some things are preferred to be implemented in the construction of the borewell/tubewell, there obviously are things that one needs to refrain from doing as there may be many disadvantages attached to it. Let us look at the things that one needs to avoid:
- As stated in the Vastu for well, it is advised to not build a borewell/tubewell in the South-West, South, North-West, and West direction as it may propel negativity in the house.
- Moreover, it is better to not set up a well in the middle of the land.
- The well and the pump house should also not be very close to the compound walls and keeping some space for cleaning and maintaining purpose is a must.
- Also, make sure that the walls of the well do not touch the walls of the house as it may have a negative impact on the inhabitants.
The construction of a tube well/borewell involves a lot of calculations by the experts. Numerous parameters are taken care of while building it because of the pessimistic effect that it can have on us.
For example, if the well is incorrectly placed, there are chances the people living in the house may experience ill-effects like loss of wealth, death, and lack of happiness. Whereas, if it is correctly placed according to the Vastu for a good position, it generates optimistic vibes and ensures the well being of the inhabitants.