Every businessman would like to improve his business. No need to be a pessimist. Vastu would certainly is there to render help. They may wonder why there should be a pit in the North-East. It indicates prosperity in abundance. It helps to solve many a problem. If the North is of low level, it brings profit; business increases. If the south is of height, it brings lots of money; if the North-East is high, it shunts prosperity. Such Vastu tips will help us enormously.
Olden days our elders are doing business with peace and simple profits. In the same way, they are doing service, realistic service. But nowadays business went into a drastic separate way, that we cannot expect. Everybody needs crores of rupees, easy money, cut through the competition, fewer profits ratio, labor problem, a duplicate mall in the market, heavy shop rents, shopping complexes competition, etc, shopping malls attraction is more attracting the public, rowdy hands, forcible donations to the rowdies, government officials red-tapism, advances to the shops, power cuts, etc and many more problems we are now facing in the market.
Escaping all these drastic situations we have to earn money by doing business, children education cost is high pitch, what we have to do for good business, more profits, how to attract the public, how to save money, everything is solvable by doing some simple Vastu alterations. Now we will see how to develop the business? How to sell goods? How to attract the public? How to increase Standardness in our business? Sitting place is the most important for good business. The shop owners should sit in the Southwest portion facing towards the east side, this is very good, and facing towards the north is also good, but it is a secondary place only. This above sitting position is good if the shop road is towards the south side.
The owner should face towards north direction for West facing shops. This position is very good if the road is towards the west to the business concerns. Now we will discuss how to get good business within our permits. Extension of the Northeast brings more business. If possible extend the northeast towards north direction, it means high yielding business expected for this positioned shop. Don’t forget one thing, no one should not do practical with their assets, properties with himself. Alterations should be done only with the personal supervision of expert Vastu consultant, otherwise, the inmates may suffer a loss due to several minute mistakes.
Keep the north portion of the shop flooring down, it means north is down, once north is down that will fetch the business, particularly north direction is very good for business. So we have to take care of the north portion then we will get more business and profits. If the shop or business premises is having one street focus or thrust towards the northeast direction, this has an excellent effect. Try to search for this type of property then you can happily start the business. If the shop or business premises have one road coming from the southern southeast, it is very good for a health business. This street focus is called southeast towards south street focus, this is an excellent street focus for the good business. This street focus gives the people attraction to shop or premises.
In Eshan (northeast) corner, we can go for water feature or dig one bore well. If the northeast corner is down or have less weight, then the inmates will get more business, standard public entrance to the business premises, experienced satisfied days etc. If the south floor is high level, it means north is down, this is also a good cause for getting good business. Doing of this thing is very simple.
As an ancient science, it describes principles of design, layout, space arrangement and spatial geometry.
Rules of Vastu Shashtra are observed by balancing the five elements of the environment – ‘Panchabhutas’ (Water, Fire, Earth, Air, and Space). These rules define the directions and state what to place where and what should be avoided for the growth and prosperity of business.
Let’s have a look at some of the Vastu tips for the success of your business:
- If you are looking for a land or plot for your office, factory or any other commercial purpose, then go for Shermukhi plot. These plots are broader from the front and narrow at the end. Also, try to purchase land close to roads that are highly operational.
- The office building should face north, north-east or north-west direction as it brings good luck and positive energy.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the main door or entrance of the office building should face east or north direction. Do not place anything that creates an obstacle close to or in front of the main entrance.
- Welcome room of business houses should be located in the east direction or the north-east corner of the business houses or offices.
- Keep the central part of the office building empty.
- Room of office owner should be in south-west direction and he or she should sit facing north. Do not place the temple or idols behind the owner’s seat. There should be a concrete wall behind the owner’s seat and not any glass structure. His or her desk should be rectangular.
- Staff should work facing the north or east directions.
- To ensure a strong financial support system, free the north-west (NW) zone of the business house from anti-elements and activities. Do not build a toilet in this zone as it will hamper the financial support. since white horses symbolise financial support, they can be placed in the NW zone.
- Accounts department should be in the north and east zone and employees dealing with bank and cash transaction should sit facing east and north direction. All the financial records should be kept in central north or southwest of the cabinet.
- Businesses work on payments and new orders. With the help of Vastu, you can make this process smoother. Do not build pantry or paint the north zone in red or pink. Similarly, free the south-east zone from blue colour and use green plants.
- The conference room should be placed in a north-west direction.
- You can place an aquarium with nine goldfish and one blackfish in the North-East direction.
- Desks or workstations should be rectangular or square but not L-shaped. Any irregular shape creates confusion and should be avoided
- All the electrical equipment should be placed in the south-east direction of the office building.
- If your business is related to manufacturing, it should start from the south and then move towards north and west before reaching east.
More Vastu Tips for Business: Where to Build What?
- Entrance door – East or North direction
- Owner’s room – Southwest
- Accounts department – Southeast
- Cashier’s office – North direction
- Marketing department – Northwest
- Staff – Northwest
- Guardroom – Northwest
- Pantry – Southeast
- Conference room – Northwest
- Temple in office – Northeast
- Locker – Southwest and open facing North
- Reception – Northeast receptionist sit facing either East or North direction
- Heavyweight objects or machinery – Southwest
- Open and clean area – Northeast
- Toilets – Northeast and Southwest
- Laborer’s house – Northwest
- Water tank – Southwest or West direction
- Staircase – South, West and Southwest locations
The right choice of infrastructure can help your business flourish and maintain financial stability.