A couple’s bedroom should be such that the ambiance effects in strengthening the relationship created out of nuptial bonds. Newly or years of the married couple doesn’t matter, but what matters is their eternal ties and to maintain good relationship Vastu says to construct a bedroom with proper consideration. The bedroom is a hub to unwind stress and carry out different activities of life, and for a couple choosing bedroom inappropriate direction is important for many reasons such as to prevent the untimely death of a spouse, bad health, miscarriage in women, better and early conception, etc. Any kind or size of the mirror should be shunned in the couple’s bedroom especially in the front of the bed and even at the side of the bed. Fresh flowers should be kept in the couple’s bedroom which symbolizes the blooming of love and fragrance of flowers help to keep the relation afresh like always. Do no install scary or nude pictures and images in the couple’s bedroom. Avoid North-east for the couple’s bedroom because this place is called as Eshaan corner ideal for the worship room and constructing a bedroom can have undesirable effects on the couple’s married life such as untimely death of a spouse, health diseases and miscarriage or problem in conceiving. Couples’ bedrooms can have light and bright colors on the wall which help to create a better understanding among partners.
Couples bedroom should ideally be located in North-west or Southwest portion of the house. North-west is ideal if a couple is not elder in the family while South-west is most ideal if the couple is elder. Avoid South-east corner for couple’s bedroom as it can lead to frequent clashes and quarrels. Couples must sleep with their head towards South and feet in North. Do not keep the exposed mirror in the couple’s bedroom. A television screen, computer screen, and other exposed mirrors should be veiled when not in use. If possible, avoid TV and computer in the couple’s bedroom because the electromagnetic rays and vibrations from electronic objects create stress and tension.
Few Important Vaastu Tips for Bedroom
- The bed should never be in the middle of the room. It should always have strong wall support at one end (where heads rest) and this strengthens the relations between the couple.
- Always prefer a wooden bed/cot over a metal one. Metals like steel, iron, aluminum lead to ego clashes among couples and ultimately can end up with divorce.
- Never place a mirror in the bedroom in such a way that your sleeping reflection is seen in it.
If you still want to have a mirror in the bedroom, make sure that reflection of the bed is not seen in it from any angle.
Avoid dressing tables etc too in bedrooms.
- Avoid pictures or photo frames of your ancestors, deceased persons, gods, goddesses, etc on bedroom walls.
They take away the romantic vibrations.
Instead have a pleasant painting of nature, waterfall, etc or a romantic couple.
- The bedroom should have bright colors like Red, orange, pink to enhance the mood.
- Lighting should be 2-way. Use dim lighting in romantic moments and during other moments have bright lighting.
- If you have no option than to have photo frames on walls or unnecessary furniture or storage material, then at least try to have a partition between them and your bed.
- Sleeping with head towards the South increases sexual satisfaction and induces deep sleep.
- Sleeping with head towards the West is also good for sexual relations and sleep.
- Sleeping with head towards East causes irritation among partners.
- Sleeping with head towards the North should always be avoided.
- Always wear light-colored clothes while sleeping (avoid dark ones)
- Never use black, or dark blue curtains in the bedroom as they will lead to ego clashes among couples. Always use pink, lavender, etc romantic colors.